With summer starting to wind down, let’s face it, the sun has probably taken some toll on your skin. You want an effective skincare treatment to rejuvenate your skin, but you’re worried about a few things, like the intensity of some procedures and how long you’ll have to recover. You want to get back out there ASAP and you want a treatment with as little side effects as possible. Most of all, you want a treatment that’s perfect for YOUR skin.
So how do we get that youthful glow without all the pain?
HydraFacial is a revolutionary new treatment that repairs, revives, and rejuvenates your skin without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
What’s the Science Behind it?
HydraFacial has a simple four-step process:
- A small “deplaner” gently brushes over your skin to open pores and remove dead skin cells and debris
- A light glycolic/salicylic acid peel is applied, creating a mild tingle while removing damaged skin layers
- A tool named the “Vortex-extraction nozzle” gently extracts dirt, debris, and oil from your pores
- Finally, a “Vortex-infusion tool” infuses a serum to actively repair elasticity and hydration
Customized, Just for You
Everyone’s skin is unique, and not every treatment will be effective on every single skin type. What’s great about HydraFacial is its adaptability to a variety of skin profiles. HydraFacial specializes in treating:
- Oily/Congested pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
You can also use additional procedures in conjunction with your HydraFacial to specifically target problem areas:
- LED light therapy helps with reversing signs of aging, rosacea, and oily skin
- Lymphatic draining helps with detoxification and reducing swelling
- PERK revives the area around your eyes and plumps lips
HydraFacial is Pain-Free
HydraFacial gives you the satisfaction of rejuvenated skin without the discomfort. You’ll experience only minimal peeling/flaking and none of the stinging sensation and redness common with other chemical peels.
Even better, because the procedure is quick and non-invasive, then there’s no downtime or recovery period needed. If you’ve turned away from skincare procedures because you were concerned about the side effects, then this is the treatment for you.
Do you want great skincare without a catch? Do want to learn about other effective, but gentle treatments? Then contact The Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville now, for a consultation.