Are you happy with your natural breasts? Do you have more sagging than you’d like? Are your breasts heavy or uncomfortable? Breast surgery isn’t only for women who want to increase their cup size. It’s also an excellent solution for women who wish their breasts were smaller, perkier, or firmer.
If you aren’t happy with your breasts’ look and feel, we can help you at the Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville.
Breast reduction surgery entails breast skin and tissue removal followed by breast reshaping and elevation to create a more proportionate bust size. Women pursue this surgery for various transformative reasons.
- Boosted confidence: Bigger is not always better. Large, heavy breasts can be embarrassing.
- Easier to shop: After a breast reduction, your clothes will fit better. Fashions like strapless sundresses and bikini tops will be much more accessible, and you can shop at most stores. Additionally, you will no longer have to buy expensive support or minimizer bras that dig into your shoulders.
- Less discomfort: Women report their smaller breasts significantly reduce back pain and afford them newfound energy throughout the day. Skin irritation in the breast creases also diminishes significantly after a breast reduction.
- More fitness options: Reducing your breasts’ size will allow you to lead a more active, healthier lifestyle by exercising without pain.
Breast Lift Surgery
A breast lift is a procedure to rejuvenate breasts that have lost their firmness and started to sag. The surgery can return your breasts to a youthful, perky contour. A breast lift can also reduce the size of the areolas if they have become enlarged over time.
Breast Lift With Implants
Many women choose to include breast implants with their breast lift surgery for a more comprehensive enhancement. Depending on the severity of breast tissue loss and sagging, women interested in breast rejuvenation can benefit from combining these two procedures.
Depending on their shape and size, breast implants can provide a subtle lift. However, implants alone can’t correct moderate to substantial sagging. Likewise, a breast lift can slightly improve upper pole fullness in the breasts. Still, a breast lift alone can’t dramatically increase size. As a result, patients wishing to address multiple concerns may be ideal candidates for a breast lift with implants.
Chief benefits include:
- Increased volume and fullness
- An improved overall contour
- A more youthful position on the chest wall
- An elevated nipple-areola complex
- Smaller areolas
Breast augmentation with a lift will give your breasts a shapelier, more feminine look.
Choosing the Right Plastic Surgeon in Nashville, TN
With any aesthetic procedure, the most crucial factor is the relationship between you and your surgeon. While hundreds of surgeons offer breast surgery, the most qualified have earned board certification and received rigorous training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. They consistently uphold the highest ethical medical standards.
The Plastic Surgery Center of Nashville has two of the best plastic surgeons in the United States. Drs. Mary Gingrass and Melinda Haws have ranked high on America’s Best Plastic Surgeon list published by Newsweek and are in the Realself Hall of Fame. These outstanding surgeons attend to all their patients’ needs from initial consultation through recovery.
To learn how our team can help you make breast implant removal a gratifying experience, reach out online or call us at (615) 467-6777 to schedule your consultation today.