What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a treatment that provides clear, hydrated, younger-looking skin with instantly noticeable results and no downtime. It is easily customized to suit your skin’s needs, making it a safe treatment for all skin types. The HydraFacial treats hyperpigmentation, oily/congested pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The HydraFacial differs from a chemical peel in that it is less aggressive, has less downtime, and minimal peeling/flaking. A more effective, gentler treatment than microdermabrasion, it uses a patented Vortex Fusion system to complete a facial in a manner that more effectively pushes the active ingredients into the skin.
- STEP 1: The first step involves cleansing and exfoliation, using a deplaning tool to open up pores and sweep away the topmost layer of makeup debris and dead skin cells. It has been described a cool paintbrush running over the face.
- STEP 2: After your skin is cleaned, a light acid peel is applied. This is not your typical aggressive chemical peel; it’s is a blend of glycolic and salicylic acid that’s progressive enough to dissipate the damaged, dead layer of skin while only feeling a mild tingle.
- STEP 3: Next, a vortex-extraction nozzle is used to extract dirt, debris, and oil out of the pores. Unlike extractions in a typical facial, there is no squeezing or popping here, so there is a smaller chance of infection or recurrence. Imagine it as a vacuum for your pores!
- STEP 4: Lastly, a hand piece called the vortex-infusion tool infuses an antioxidant and collagen-rich serum onto the skin to promote elasticity and hydration.
As with most facials, there are additional treatments you can do with your HydraFacial to further customize your experience.
- LED light therapy uses specific types of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, thereby increasing your skin’s production of collagen and elastin. In turn, your skin becomes firmer, less wrinkled, and younger looking.
- The treatment’s red LED light helps improve the appearance of skin firmness and resilience, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging.
- The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or breakouts.
- The combination of red and blue LED lights is helpful in reducing the appearance of rosacea
- The HydraFacial provides a gentle suction for lymphatic drainage. Lymphatic drainage is the natural function of the lymphatic system, which is an essential part of immunity. This treatment encourages lymph flow in the body. It is particularly good for detoxification, swelling, and pre and post-plastic surgery.
- The Perk! is a great add-on to your HydraFacial, nourishing the delicate eye area, deeply cleansing the face, and lightly plumping the lips! It is performed in under 10 minutes and you also get a tube of the Antioxidant Renewal Serum to take home and use for an additional 30 days!
Why Choose the HydraFacial:
- No downtime or discomfort.
- Can be done in 30-45 minutes.
- Immediate visible results.
- Effective for every skin type.
- Addresses specific skin conditions.
- The most powerful non-invasive treatment.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for a HydraFacial.