1. What Is HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a Hydradermabrasion treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration, and antioxidant protection.
2. What is Hydradermabrasion?
Hydradermabrasion uses water and oxygen to exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling clean, smooth, and refreshed.
3. Which one is better for skin rejuvenation? HydraFacial or a laser treatment?
The HydraFacial is an effective skin rejuvenation option for those who do not want the downtime that is usually associated with laser treatments. You will be able to see results instantly after your HydraFacial, leaving you with clean, glowing skin.
4. What areas can be treated with a HydraFacial?
All areas are treatable with the HydraFacial! Most commonly treated are the face, neck, and décolletage.
5. Can you have a HydraFacial in conjunction with surgical or non-surgical treatments?
The HydraFacial can be used to enhance and maintain the results from other treatments, such as Facelifts, but should be done on separate visits.
6. Do I need to stop using facial products before my HydraFacial?
Any form of Retin- A (Tretinoin) or Alpha-Hydroxy acids should be stopped three nights before your HydraFacial.
7. Will a HydraFacial even and/or improve my skin tone?
The HydraFacial works best as a series, to improve and maintain skin health. After just one treatment a smooth/even tone and texture can be seen.
8. How often should I get a HydraFacial?
One treatment a month is recommended for optimal results.
9. How much does the HydraFacial cost?
The standard HydraFacial starts at $175. Add-on options are available to enhance your HydraFacial experience.
10. Is a HydraFacial painful?
No, most say it feels like a cool, wet paintbrush on the face.
11. How long is a HydraFacial treatment?
A typical treatment can take from 20-30 minutes.
12. Can a HydraFacial treat my acne?
The Detoxify HydraFacial is great for acne, as it adds lymphatic drainage and blue LED lights that kill the P.Acnes bacteria (the type of bacteria that causes acne flare-ups).
Contact us today to schedule your consultation!